Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Commitment to Quality
Collins Morgan is wholly committed to our quality policy which is in place to ensure our services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. Collins Morgan goal is to provider suitable debt advice to their clients. To achieve this goal we are committed to implementing, maintaining and continually assessing operational systems and processes.
Approach to Quality
Collins Morgan firmly believes in the concept of customer and adviser working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
The Quality Policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- Everyone at Collins Morgan understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
To ensure consistent service delivery we have implemented the following procedures to provide quality services. These procedures include:
- Regular training for staff of all levels
- Weekly team meetings with case holders
- Regular emails to track case progress
- Initial assessment of each case
The Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives. The Policy will also be available to clients and candidates upon request.
These are outlined as follows:
- Responsibility for delivering quality services rests with everyone at Collins Morgan.
- The directors have responsibility for monitoring the quality of services for all area of the business.
- Ensured Compliance Limited are responsible for carrying out an independent audit of Collins Morgan’ Quality Management System on an annual basis.
In order to continue to measure and provide effective Quality Management Services, Collins Morgan implemented the following procedures in place, in order to continuously improve our services and exceed customer satisfaction. These processes include:
- Surveys to measure customer complaints
- Regular reviews of internal management processes
- Monthly reviews of the performance of advisers
Although the Director is the lead officer with responsibility for Quality, within the company, ALL employees are encouraged to be stakeholders.
Training & Support
We shall ensure that all Collins Morgan personnel understand and fully implement our Company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
- As part of their induction to Collins Morgan, all staff are fully briefed on the Quality Assurance Policy, its aims and objectives.
- Collins Morgan staff are given full training to ensure they can carry out all functions of their role, as per guidelines set out in our training manuals.
- Annual appraisals are held for all staff to assess performance and identify training needs.
- All training needs identified, to ensure quality is maintained, are fed into an overall training plan and assessed and implemented, whilst considering any budgetary constraints.
- Objectives and action points are reviewed monthly in meetings with line managers.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Collins Morgan will constantly review and improve upon our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers.
Collins Morgan achieves this by:
- peer reviews/manager checking – Our peer review process would be a ‘second pair of eyes’ principle whereby we discuss the case with a colleague to ensure the our proposed outcome is correct for the client given their particular set of circumstances. The manager checking would be a review of the whole file (calls, paperwork).to ensure suitability of advice prior to submission to the relevant IP/DMP provider
- call listening and file reviews undertaken by Compliance. We will review a minimum of 10% of cases per advisor each month. The sample size will be reviewed on a regular basis and if we find any calls are marked as unsuitable then this would be increased.
- Obtaining client feedback following the completion of each completed case.
- Conducting an annual client survey relating to Quality.
- Closely monitoring our complaints procedure.
- Quarterly management review meetings to assess and agree actions to amend and improve quality management system
- Yearly Audit by external provider – Ensured Compliance Limited